Thursday, January 5, 2012

Journey Road Thursday

Destination:

So the New Year is just around the corner, and now is a great time to reflect on 2011. Was there any event in your life, or just in general that inspired you last year? How did it change you or did it encourage you to do something?

2011 was a year of change for my family and me. Early in the year my husband was released from a job he had had for 11 years. While it was difficult, it was a much needed end. Since then he started a business, which before the end of the year became profitable. It has been inspiring watching him create a business from an idea that was birthed from a passion in his heart.

I began running seriouly this year, and completed 2 half marathons. Honestly I  started running because a friend of mine did. She may not always see herself as one, but she is an inspiration to those who know her. She is a survivor, a pillar of friendship, a woman of courage, and a treasure trove of knowledge.

I'm not sure what the future holds, but I know where I've been. This year is going to be inspiring, beacuse it is filled with opportunity.

Where to?
What does it mean to be inspired? Describe how do you know some one or something has inspired you?

No comments:

Post a Comment