Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Beautiful Favorites...websites




I was invited to join the most fun website....

There are so many great ideas our there for DIY projects, home decor, fashion, food, party decorations, etc, that my favorites folders are becoming just a little confusing with folders within folders that I can't believe I lived without pinterest.

How it works. First you have to be invited or ask for an inviation. Then you add a little button to your favorites bar and begin pinning.

Think of it like a giant cork board where you can take a picture of anything, and organize it into neat little categories. But the other wonderful part is your ability to see all your friends cork boards with their ideas and how they organize their favorites. It like having your own research team. HA! Okay explaining it is a little harder than acctually doing it.

I have been using it to identify some ideas for a princess tea party theme birthday party for My Girl.  Here are a few images I grab for my princess party board:


flour lawn artBubble chandelier tutorial. Wow!Party favor bags for a Prince & Princess party


Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment