Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

After a day of cooking, eating with and loving on my family and friends, I couldn't help but think about how beautiful life is.

I know if I let it, everyday could swollow me whole, but I have my hope keeing me afloat.

I recently realized thankfulness is the key, that a greatful heart builds hope. It reminds me of what I've been through, and helps me to put things into perspective, seeing all the things I do have and not what I don't. Sometimes it feels silly, but giving thanks for even the littlest things helps (the shoes on my feet, or milk in the fridge). The more thankful I am, the easier it is to work through hard circumstances.

I want to encourage you, as Thanksgiving passes us by and Christmas comes all too quickly to take time to give thanks for something or to someone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment