Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Beginning

Hi There!

Welcome to my blog. I'm Cari, a mother of 2 girls, a wife, an adventurer, an artist, and a dabbler. I first learned to sew when I was about 11years old, but hadn't touched a sewing machine till my husband got me one for Christmas in 2009. Ever since then I have been making as many different types of clothing and items as possible. I taught myself how to crochet last Fall (you can learn how to do almost every thing on youtube.com ...LOL) I don't have any training in design, but I love being creative and playing with thing. I'm on an adventure and would like to invite you to join me.

Journey with me on the road to becoming a DIY'er. If you love flipping through the pages of unique clothing, accessories, and home decor on Etsy.com or the countless DIY blogs and think I want to make stuff like that...I want to create my own style...I wish I could make stuff like that...then you and I have something in common. I am an average gal, aiming to create what these amazing people are creating.

My hope is to be a place where you can come to to learn techniques, find fun stuff to make, a safe place to fail and rejoice in success together.

Being Creative,
SnP

No comments:

Post a Comment